Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat we’re looking For
We are currently hiring for a highly motivated, creative Product Owner to join our team to drive the development of a profitable software product suite for Automotive and Aerospace networks design. On this team you will interact closely with our technical development organization helping to provide tools that enable Siemens Digital Industries products to collect and analyze product usage and behavior patterns to aid in the design and improvement of our products. You will develop insight of the key trends impacting the business and will use this by contributing to build product strategies and market messaging.What you’ll be doing
- Defining, validating, and prioritising market requirements to build the roadmap for your product line.
- Working closely with Business/Domain Management to build and maintain the backlog, plan iterations, feed the sprints and elaborate on user stories.
- Develop and prioritize epics and stories with clear acceptance criteria to ensure the delivery of high-quality output that improves value and builds phenomenal experiences.
- Support UX and Domain gathering user feedback, interpreting qualitative and quantitative data and turn them into actionable insight.
- Support our Market Domain with Go-To market and training material.
- Have full clarity on competitor actions and behavior and take necessary proactive measures to stay ahead of competition.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Passion for software technology, ideally with experience specifying new software products and/or deploying IT systems.
- An ability to understand the balance of the three disciplines of technical, UX and business when contributing to the product strategy.
- Good outstanding teammate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills coupled with the ability to communicate in clear, business-oriented terms.
- Proficiency in English. Hungarian language is an advantage.
- Pro-active, result-oriented with a willingness to go the ‘extra mile’.
- Good understanding of fundamentals in software development processes held in Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment.
- Heard of IoT or in-vehicle networks like Ethernet, CAN, J1939, Lin, Flexray, ARINC protocols, MIL-STD-1553.
- Knowledge of design and engineering processes in Automotive or Aerospace industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time