- We are looking for a Dev Ops Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring the deployment and successful delivery of customer-driven highly secure environments in both On-Site and Public Cloud Services like Amazon, Azure, Google.
- You will become an integral part of a Global TechOps organization focused on creating Customer Collaborative Environments under existing strict security controls.
- This individual’s tasks will require a deep understanding of what it means to deliver a highly secure environment while utilizing project management skills to ensure successful delivery of these environments to both internal and external customers.
- Closely work with engineering divisions in assisting them to onboard company software/tools to work natively in public cloud services.
- Help ensure high availability of existing Secure Chamber infrastructures
- Will use internal collaboration tools to document efforts and resolution of internal customer issues
- Able to handle multiple support issues at once, managing their time accordingly
- Able to communicate with external customers and have the right investigative type questioning to help resolve their issues
- Will use automation skillset to deploy and configure hosts in secure environments using existing best practices and procedures
- Develop and deploy fully automated secure environments in Amazon, Azure, and Google
- Expected to lead and deploy highly secure environments by handling all aspects of driving multiple projects to completion like gathering all requirements, creating a schedule by setting expectations, working with engineers in deploying specific software, and providing proper infrastructure to handle dedicated secure environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years related experience
- US Citizen / Green card holder
- AWS Certifications
- Microsoft Azure certifications
- Automation / Configuration Management –Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins
- Version Control – Git (Gitlab, GitHub)
- Experience with the fundamentals of Linux administration and scripting languages (e.g., Bash, Perl, Python)
- Working experience with virtualization – VMware, Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with data security, firewalls, and best practices
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners, and customers
- Ability to develop and present technical concepts to a business audience
- Competencies: Problem Solving, Collaboration Skills, Communication Proficiency
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.