An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Collections & Legal Recoveries Team in Stoke Poges. As a Legal Recoveries Executive, you will be responsible for maximising recoveries and minimising losses on your own portfolio of bad debt cases. Whilst ensuring the legal and commercial interests of the business are protected at all times.
Whilst the position is based in our Stoke Poges office, we have a flexible working model of 2/3 days in the office and the rest from home.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture
What are my responsibilities?
· Maximising recoveries through negotiating settlements, payment arrangements, resolving disputes and litigation cases
· Liaise with lessee, external parties (Solicitors, Accountants, and Insolvency Practitioners) by telephone and correspondence
· Conduct financial reviews of Customers to consider appropriate action including agreeing payment arrangements, negotiating settlement and commencing Legal proceedings to recover sums owed.
· Support customers in financial difficulty or vulnerable situations to ensure we are treating the customers fairly and facilitating the best outcome.
· Work with Customer Relations Department to resolve Agreement disputes
· Managing claims through the Court process including issuing particulars of claim, handling defended cases, preparing witness statement and attending hearings where applicable
· Supporting on insolvency portfolio ensuring best possible outcome is achieved through novations, asset sales and settlements
· Collaborating with other areas of the business to share insights from the bad debt portfolio
· Logging payments received on Bad Debt cases and ensuring all reports are kept up to date.
· Adhere to the Collections & Legal Recoveries guidelines in order to ensure all activity is within specified compliance requirements, and that all agreed productivity and effectiveness targets are met
What skills will you bring to the role?
- The desire and ability to overcome barriers and resolve arrears & bad debt situations in order to achieve revenue goals (both team and individual) is key to this role.
- Experience within collections/recoveries
- Knowledge of contracts and consumer credit
- Knowledge of Court Process (smalls claims – essential / fast track, multitrack – preferred)
- Experience issuing a recoveries claim and managing through the court process
- Banking, Leasing or Finance industry experience is preferred.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages
- Self Motivated, Process Focussed, Results Driven
- Experience in busy and challenging corporate environment
At SFS, we provide financial solutions to enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness. Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time