The application serves regional sales organizations and marketplaces, centralizing and exchanging technical product data and multimedia data of all Siemens divisions.
Your new role
- Review information of product requirements and features
- Plan and estimate the work package to achieve test coverage
- Realize tests and run tests
- Isolate problems and document results, entering problem reports as needed
- Travel might be needed
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-5 years of experience in software testing
- Solid understanding of the product development lifecycle
- Ability to interpret product features from a user point of view
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques (e.g. Root cause analysis), bug tracking systems
- Knowledge of tools like TFS/ QC/ SOAPUI/ Postman
- Experience on web projects
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have
- German skills (advantage but not mandatory)
- ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of SQL
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time