Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team!
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor is a key part of the Recruitment function for Siemens Healthineers, providing recruitment direction and support to the business, filling key vacancies, creating sourcing plans, and assisting with various department projects and duties as needed.
Location: Malvern, PA or Cary, NC preferred
This is a role well
suited to a focused professional, looking for the next step in their career. As
a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- You will source active and passive candidates through internal and external channels to fill organization critical positions within the services organization, with the ability to support additional lines of business as needed.
- You will position Siemens Healthineers as an "Employer of Choice" through employment branding tactics and strategic marketing of Siemens Healthineers employee value propositions.
- You will work closely with hiring managers to qualify & prioritize their search efforts, and guide them through Siemens Healthineers Talent Acquisition best practices, processes and policies.
- You will proactively identify and maintain talent pipelines and sources of key competencies for existing and future hiring initiatives.
- You will partner with the business to understand their critical hiring drivers such as major projects, ongoing KPI’s, and resource planning models.
- You will work closely with TA support teams to facilitate interview scheduling, and other candidate management activities.
- You will facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics.
- You have ability to build partnerships with direct stakeholders and other business areas.
- You possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of clients in a fast-faced, ever-changing environment.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities.
- You have exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
Required experience for the success of this role
- Minimum of 8 years of corporate recruiting experience within S.T.E.M. skill sets.
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Legal Authorization to work in the U.S.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.