At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
• Technical Sales and support of Siemens Digital Enterprise Solutions portfolio. U.S. based highly skilled role within the Pre-Sales Consulting team
• As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will lead the engagement with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business needs and technical requirements and architect appropriate solutions from the Siemens portfolio
• By utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, you will prepare and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of our software solutions in support of our selling efforts
• You will be a critical contributor within the sales process
• Become a trusted advisor with the Sales Orchestrators and Customer through building of a credible business and technical consultant relationship, while working alongside the sales orchestrators and other peers within Siemens.
• Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise portfolio that pertains to Consumer Products and Retail industry
• Provide guidance and mentoring on the technical capabilities and business value of the customer’s current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio
• Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high-level business and technical requirements
• Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals
• Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources to respond to the customer
• Construct meaningful collateral for client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept exercises, Lead response to client requests for information
• Have a good understanding of Consumer Products and Retail Industry in Design/Manufacturing/Quality process.
• Share best practices and customer success stories within the group, Business Unit and across the Siemens Digital Industries Software organization
• Deliver presentations and demonstrations related to Digital Enterprise for the Consumer Products and Retail Industry
• Experience in Consumer Products, Food & Beverage or Retail space is required.
• Knowledge of Engineering, design and manufacturing methods or processes is highly desired, and background in Design/Manufacturing/Quality Process/Quality in the Consumer Products or Retail is desired (PLM Systems, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, specification Management, Recipe Management, etc.)
• Must be open to a minimum travel of 25% almost exclusively domestic
• Working in the Consumer Products or PLM Industry is desired
• BS in Engineering required, in related discipline.
• Recent experience applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) doing individual contributor work.
• Proven record of ability to present business value in front of groups while incorporating selling techniques.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Total Cash Compensation range for this position is $101,000 to $202,000 with 30% (+/-10%) of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.