We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
You will develop Mechanical engineering solutions for our products focuss on National and International markets
You’ll be handling all Customer and Factory related Mechanical engineering activities.
You’ll be preparing Support structure fabrication drawings.
You’ll be interacting with manufacturing to resolve all queries related to fabrication of support structures.
You’ll be working for Medium Voltage Manufacturing AIS and GIS Switchgears.
You’ll be working with the yourger members to improve the team results.
You’ll help to the department in cost reduction taks and cost savings ideas
What will you need to succeed?
Bachelor as Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related.
Minimum 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position(Mechanical Designer).
Intermediate/Advanced level Autocad 2D
Intermediate/Advanced level of 3D design, Siemens NX Prefered
Intermediate/Advanced level of Team Center Prefered but not mandatory
Intermediate/Advanced MRP Tools, SAP Prefered
Intermediate/Advanced Offcie Tools (Excel, Word, Etc.)
Analysis and communication skills
Knowledge and interpretation of international standards (ISO, IEEE, IEC, NOM's)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.