Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as a Supply/Demand Planning Leader!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Supply / Demand Planning Leader manages the demand information flows to produce the bottoms up forecast, by-sku by-month, for a category, multiple brands or a large brand. The Demand Planner develops statistical forecasts and integrates numerous elements of business data and Market intelligence shared by internal commercial teams. The forecast is used by supply chain, finance, and business leadership. As such, it is a critical job with significant commercial and business implications.
- Evaluate historical shipment patterns, use experience and statistical knowledge to implement optimal models to represent (i) the best future forecast pattern, and (ii) the most efficient forecast method to deliver best accuracy per effort invested.
- Review statistical forecasts periodically and implement updates to deliver best ongoing modeling as business evolves over time.
- Understand market dynamics and latest marketing and supply plans (promotions, cannibalization, distribution changes, supply constraints etc) and make value-added modifications to system forecast
- Responsible for end to end execution of the replenishment process and inventory management.
- Proactively monitor production plans and ensure supply is balanced against inventory/demand
- Identify and mitigate potential out of stocks as well as over-stock
- Monitor inventory-aging reports and support root cause analysis
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies in S&OP that impact deployment
- Successfully execute daily, weekly, monthly supply chain reports
- Partner with Finance to inform the gap to the financial target and summarize scenario plan activity and assumptions to close the gap and evaluate scenario plan execution with metrics Support executive summary & escalations to the S&OP Reviews; includes disruptions to strategy, demand & supply risk through forecasting bias, error and replenishable inventory metrics.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree. Supply Chain Management related, or similar certification
- At least 5 years in Supply Chain Leadership positions.
- Demand Planning, Forecasting or Purchasing experience preferred.
- Excellence in analytical skills required.
- Advanced excel.
- Good Knowledge in SAP desirable.
- Power BI desirable.
Your attributes and skills:
- Analytical skills.
- Team leader.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time