Responsibilities include the execution of a wide range of filling/capping/freeze-drying work instructions and related procedures, which vary in complexity and process types as well as maintaining highly accurate documentation of all operation steps performed. This position must also provide calculation and GMP witnessing for the work of others in the group.
Critical skills for success in this role include having a good understanding of filling/capping/freeze-drying process and equipment, exceptional attention to detail, and an ability to effectively cooperate with multiple operations in parallel within defined time ranges.
职责领域 Areas of Responsibilties:： • The job specific activities include filling/capping/freeze-drying and require that the operator be very familiar with technologies and equipment.
• The filling operations are performed in a clean room environment as GMP required, and require proper aseptic technique.
• Strictly follow production schedule and orders, Work Instructions step by step and complete production records timely according to GDP (Good Documentation Practice) to ensure product quality during routine prodctuion.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities and process improvement initiatives. Engage in 5S management and participate in Lean activities within work area.
• Provide adequate and effective training to new hires according to training schedule requirements.
• Fully compliant with company EHS requirements.
• Timly to report NC and actively involve in CAPA activities, assist superior to ensure timely investigation and solution of quality issues.
• Other related projects or tasks assigned by superior or company.
教育和经验Education and Experience
• Typically above 3 years experience in IVD or pharmaceutical related positions
• Microsoft Office experience required.
• College degree or above is preferred, although a combination of education/experience will be considered.
• Rich position-related experiences may be substituted for education degree, where applicable.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.