The role offers a wide variety of interesting and challenging opportunities to the right candidate to join sales team of Energy and Performance Services at Siemens Smart Infrastructure.
Overall responsibilities include:
• Green Mark and sustainability consultancy sales; Process oriented sales that delivers value to customer with agreed green mark consultancy or Sustainability consultancy and delivery requirement as per their ESG agenda
• Business solutions including the consultancy, gap analysis, implementation of retrofit, repair, and modernization of a facilities infrastructure to deliver green Mark Certification or Sustainability targets as per local and global standards.
• Development of comprehensive proposal that includes technical solutions, BOQ, costing, financial solutions, overall cost savings and payback/ROI calculations.
• Conducting presentation and contract negotiation for mid to large infrastructure customer in Singapore.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Connecting and building relationship with existing and new customers or channel to create strong enquiry base.
• Consulting salesperson likely to require writing concise reports summarizing results and justifying conclusions or writing proposals for future work to create a healthy sales funnel.
• Consulting salesperson needs to be highly numerate/analytical and enjoy working with a large amount of data to see opportunities to create value for the customer.
• Good communication skills are vital in this role, as well as the confidence to ask questions and drill down for answers in environments where you may be unfamiliar with multi-culture operations or other staff.
• A logical mind is essential, as well as the ability to figure out not only theoretical solutions, but also the practical implementation and outcomes of those solutions in existing buildings/ infrastructure.
Must have Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering
• An experienced professional, with a minimum 5-7 years of building services industry experience, Green Mark as per BCA, Energy Performance Contracting, retrofit or renovations project experience preferred.
• Sustainability gap analysis and budgeting experience, selling delivery and solutions related to consultancy.
• High technical understanding of building services, local and global certifications standards
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Self-motivator, take initiative and work with limited direction
• Ability to influence at the operational level with data
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status