We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You need to assist in building and maintaining the product functionality backlog.
- You should have the ability to envision solutions to business problems and align solutions to product roadmap
- You should elaborate user stories for implementation, working with other Product Owners \ Product manager across to ensure alignment towards the vision.
- You will be ensuring that the Sprint Backlog is constantly prioritized to secure delivery of maximum business value
- You need to understand the requirements and preferences of the stakeholder/customers.
- You will participate in team planning meetings and exercising availability to provide advice, clarification, and guidance during the execution of each Sprint, working alongside engineering teams.
- You should Inspect, accept, or reject completed work from the development Sprint.
- You should demonstrate completed product functionality to the internal stakeholders at the completion of each Sprint.
- You should demonstrate an aptitude to learn new technologies and processes Qualifications
- You will participate in regular review meeting for the deliverables
- You will get to collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams to follow the Agile or SAFe methodology.
- You will coordinate with peer Technical Writers to proofread the documentation.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- B. E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA with a good academic track record.
- 7 to 10 Years of professional experience
- You should have at least 2-3 years of product ownership experience in a product-based development organization
- You should sound good communication
- You must have knowledge on Cloud concepts
- You should have knowledge of both native iOS and Android applications, Hybrid applications and Web applications.
- You should be excellent trouble-shooting skills and Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You should have passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices.
- Customer FirstDo regular
estimation, planning and implementation of assigned activities
/ tasks within the agile software development methods - adhering
to the committed quality, content, and timeline.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time