Job title: Java Developer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and expert specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Analyze, Design and develops high quality web applications by applying their expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Handles change Requests, continuous Integration, and 3rd level Support for Incidents
- Performs Code Review and (automated) testing
- Ensures alignment to defined guidelines, processes and procedures as defined for the assigned team.
- Interacts regularly with local project team, POs and Architects in Offshore and Onsite as appropriate.
- Learns, explores, evaluates new technologies/tools/libraries and implements the same in the applications or Proof of Concepts.
- Participates and presents technical papers/topics in internal and external forums are highly preferable.
- Produce user documentation
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 3 years of confirmed ability?
- Knowledge or experience in NoSQL (e.g CouchDB), LifeRay Thrift, Spring Boot, Microservice, Docker, Angular/TypeScript
- Work experience in Agile Scrum is a plus
- Effective verbal/written communication to get along with partners in other geographical locations
- Very flexible, self-motivated & proactive work style
- Very good skills in learning new technologies and implementing into the product
- Expertise on Azure Functions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and coding abilities
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindshttps://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time