If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As our new working student, you will help us to explore and develop the market in order to create state-of-the-art Railway Cyber Security solutions that will mitigate emerging risks in the fast-developing industry.
- You support us in building strategic partnerships with some of the biggest Cyber Security Companies which solutions can complement our Cyber Security offering.
- Furthermore, you help your colleagues to analyze and correlate data from all over the world to recognize new risks, regulations, and room for improvement in our Cyber Security Portfolio.
- You will help us with our internal and external stakeholder management.
- Together with your colleagues you will create appealing management presentations.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are a student of economics or a technical field of study and want to work 20 hours per week.
- You have an analytical mindset and the ability to think strategically, identify problems and trends and find solutions quickly.
- Furthermore, you are passionate about Cyber Security and ideally have some experience in business development.
- You are an experienced MS Office user (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English and German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time