If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As our new working student, you will help us to explore and develop the market in order to create state-of-the-art Railway Cyber Security solutions that will mitigate emerging risks in the fast-developing industry.
- You support us in building strategic partnerships with some of the biggest Cyber Security Companies which solutions can complement our Cyber Security offering.
- Furthermore, you help your colleagues to analyze and correlate data from all over the world to recognize new risks, regulations, and room for improvement in our Cyber Security Portfolio.
- You will help us with our internal and external stakeholder management.
- Together with your colleagues you will create appealing management presentations.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are a student of economics or a technical field of study and want to work 20 hours per week.
- You have an analytical mindset and the ability to think strategically, identify problems and trends and find solutions quickly.
- Furthermore, you are passionate about Cyber Security and ideally have some experience in business development.
- You are an experienced MS Office user (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English and German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time