Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens to achieve their goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results. We offer a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive environment which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program inside Siemens, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
The Cybersecurity and Applications Practice provides core assurance over the cybersecurity health of the company which includes IT/OT and R&D infrastructure, product security, and cloud applications. We are on the lookout for people with a great skillset, an international mindset and new ideas who understand Siemens businesses and how Cybersecurity helps enable and increase market value. Are you one of them? The Cyber Security Assurance is currently looking for professionals on various experience- levels in Munich.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa.
What part will you play?
- Be responsible and lead Cybersecurity assessments across the entire Siemens landscape, including products, services, IT-systems, factories, and software development centers. During this process you will perform ethical hacking activities, design attack scenarios for state-of-the-art technologies and highlight important observations to translate technical findings into management information so that they can take effective actions.
- Apply hacking principles and red team methodologies, tools and techniques to mimic real-world threat behaviors faced by the Siemens’s digital environment, e.g. cloud applications, on-premise infrastructure, digital products and services.
- You work closely with cybersecurity experts from multiple industries to improve their solutions by tackling the root cause of the issues and find innovative solutions to modern challenges.
- Lead researches on latest developments in cybersecurity technologies and threats.
- Coach and mentor team members and share your knowledge to help the team grow and improve.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields; certifications such as GIAC GPEN, GXPN, OSCP, OSCE, are a plus.
- Good scripting and programming skills and experience with languages such as Bash, Python, PowerShell, and C++ / C#.
- 6+ years of professional experience within Siemens or a related industry in penetration testing or red teaming with a proven record of continuous career development.
- Demonstrated affinity to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity and keep up to date in a continuously challenging environment.
- You have experience with one or more of the following aspects of penetration testing / red teaming: application and software security, EDR and antivirus evasion, C2 setup, automation and scaling of security testing, Active Directory attacks, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in capture the flag (CTFs) events, bug hunting or vulnerability research (CVEs) is a plus.
- You demonstrate an international mindset and are open to travelling and working in a diverse team
- You are proficient in explaining complex technical topics to peers or non-technical stakeholders
- You have a great attitude, curiosity, and willingness to learn.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard.
- Attractive remuneration package, relocation and visa sponsoring if needed.
- CF A Grow & Development program for both personal and professional growth.
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family.
- Find more benefits here
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time