We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- As UX Designer (f/m/d), you are responsible for defining the global framework for the digital customer journey at Siemens Financial Services, Commercial Finance (COF), for defining design standards for global Sales applications and you are the governance owner for the global design framework for Sales applications at COF.
- You lead and organize the implementation of the design strategy in particular referring to the global customer journey and design standards for global Sales applications in alignment with the overall COF application strategy.
- In doing so, your tasks will comprise setting a product design vision and framework, including tooling and methodologies for carrying out the software development in a user centric manner to ensure the best possible customer journey and user experience, and further defining a clear strategy and execution plan.
- Additionally, you establish a modern global design function within COF Global Sales with clear focus on usability & simplicity, working in close collaboration with Sales application / products owners, COF stakeholders (countries and functions) and IT.
- Furthermore, you ensure that all locally owned Sales applications are designed according to the global design framework and are responsible for effective management of 3rd parties.
- The technology in the field of sales digitization is developing more and more rapidly, so it is essential to be up to date with the market trends and developments to ensure the implementation and introduction of new ways of working, new products, and technologies within the scope of the applications responsible.
- As a member of the global Sales team, you evaluate the best possible UX experience in the sales process, which compares the need between global harmonization and economies of scale with specific needs and requirements of the countries in detail.
- The basis of your success is a master’s degree in business informatics, computer sciences or a similar field of study.
- You have 4+ years of experience, preferably in a financial services organization involved in software development and design and ideally have professional sales, mercantile and/or development experience.
- You can provide strong knowledge in current methodologies pertaining to agile software development, i.e., Scrum, as well as strong analytical skills.
- Your expertise regarding asset finance product and process know-how, modern design tools, primarily the Adobe CC suite, user experience concepts as well as best practices (among others), enable you to excel in your daily tasks.
- You are solution-orientated and work proactively with assertiveness.
- As a motivator, you are able to work in multi-region complex projects including geographically dispersed project teams to lead, produce and convey rigorous, well-tested and thought-through designs.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and teamworking skills, paired with multicultural awareness, respect and tolerance, preferably gained through foreign deployments or the like.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time