Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Intern, Data Analytics to conduct analyses of data using various methods and tools to extract information as basis for decision making to support the Singapore Team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will help implement systems for data collection, cleaning, analysis, and visualization for healthcare applications
- You will work with project team on system integration, testing and debugging
- You will work with collaborators to collect data for research projects
- You will work on proof-of-concepts digital projects
Your qualifications and experience:
- University students in computer science, data science, engineering, statistics, applied mathematics or a related subject
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a strong interest in working in the healthcare industry
- You have good knowledge of how a computer works (e.g., knows how to work with command lines, etc.)
- You are proficient in programming languages, such as C/C++, python, etc.
- You have some knowledge of databases (e.g., SQL, schema etc.)
- You preferably have knowledge of webpage development
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here
to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time