We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
As a global product owner for the service contract calculation offer CPQ tool, you will continue to further rollout and optimize the current solution and shape the IT platform for businesses in smart infrastructure (SI), region solution and services in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and potentially other regions. Together with the Product Manager and the agile team, you will be responsible for the further development of the smart solution on the PROS-CPQ performance quote platform - a market leader in this field. Integrations and information management from disparate information systems within the Siemens SI IT application landscape including interfaces to Salesforce and ERP systems will play a key role in enabling end-to-end business processes.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Responsibility for team backlog and their priorities as well as preparation of the user stories and participation in/contributions to the Agile Planning Meeting
- Building and supporting an effective Agile Team and its interfaces (PO, PM, SM, Architect, Dev.Team)
- Budget ownership and full technical and commercial responsibility including planning and forecasting as well as bringing together system knowledge and customer needs
- Overall ownership and approval on all matters regarding IT service technical and commercial topics e.g. all relevant SLAs/OLAs/KPIs, the budget, service prices and customer allocation
- Active vendor management, track and trace contract compliance, managing escalations and performance on a strategic level for operations and project topics
- Alignment and negotiation of SLAs with customer and the track and trace service level; the maintenance of targets, coordination and priorities, service performance communication to businesses about releases etc.
Our perfect candidate has…
- Several years of experience working in an international DevOps environment in a leading position
- Service management competencies including expectation and risk management
- Strong leadership skills and strong output orientation
- We are looking for a visionary driver and a strong team player
- Preferred IT and business competences:
- Experiences in CPQ sales processes
- Experience with the PROS software platform
- Experience in Salesforce
- Experience in Conga Document Generation
- Fluent in English both spoken and written; German is a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time