Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We're looking for a Product Engineer to join our forward thinking Calibre Product Management Team in Cairo, Egypt. This is role with a truly global scope, and the opportunity to drive continuous improvement of one our most important services.Main Responsibilities
- Interacting closely with worldwide software engineering, product marketing, field engineering and customers.
- Provide in-depth technical support and training to our customers and applications engineers (AEs).
- Responsible for identifying new product needs and user case scenarios.
- Capturing these as new product requirements, and working with Product Marketing and Engineering to deliver these new capabilities.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Basic knowledge in Design, physical verification, post layout simulation.
- Prior knowledge of CAD tools usage and development.
- Prior knowledge in semiconductor process.
- Basic programming skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time