Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role
In this role, you will join the Traffic Management Platform (TMP) team to lead innovations in traffic management applications, with a focus on connected vehicles technology and cybersecurity. In the product management team, you will own Yunex’s traffic management software product used by hundreds of cities across the world to improve the safety, capacity, and efficiency of their transportation networks. In this role, you will have a direct impact on millions of road users across the world as they move from point A to point B.
In this role, you will:
- Own, define, and maintain the product development roadmap of connected vehicle and cybersecurity features.
- Innovate with product teams, customers and industry partners to tackle mobility challenges that affect safety, capacity, and efficiency of road infrastructure operations.
- Drive modal shifts towards sustainable transportation by enabling cities to optimize for sustainable modes of transportation, allowing them to reduce their residents’ dependency on driving and single-occupancy vehicles.
- Provide traffic operators and engineers with state-of-the-art tools to improve roadway safety by increasing the situational awareness of drivers through connected vehicles technology.
- Improve roadway efficiency by applying connected vehicles technology to solve traffic management challenges, such as vehicle priority, incident detection, and data aggregation.
- Establish competitive advantage through enhanced cybersecurity and vulnerability management processes that secures the continued increase in vehicle and infrastructure connectivity.
- Define scalable concepts and solutions that can be deployed globally which lead to measurable positive impacts for road users.
- Coordinate with systems engineering and project teams as well as external partners to deliver comprehensive mobility management solutions to cities and regions.
- Evaluate and document market trends, feature gaps, and competitor analyses to continuously monitor and strengthen Yunex’s leading position.
- Master’s degree in computer science, informatics, transportation engineering, logistics management, electrical engineering or similar field.
- You have several years of experience in a product management, product owner, or project management role.
- Technical experience in transportation engineering, transportation planning, network design, traffic signal planning and/or fleet management is a plus.
- Equivalent combination of the above.
- You have good proficiency in English and German (written and oral).
Getting in touch with us
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH, dARE
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time