Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions, we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
What are my responsibilities?
In your new role you will join the finance team of the newly established Yunex Traffic treasury organization in our HQ in Munich or in Poole (UK). You will be responsible for a broad variety of tasks in Financial Market & Risk Management. Furthermore, you will also drive projects focused on the implementation of a stand-alone solution for the global and local FX- and Commodity Risk management, including implementation of required IT Tools and ancillary systems. You will have a strong impact on the effectiveness and setup of our future Treasury organization.
- In your new role, you support and execute foreign exchange, interest rate, commodity and other hedging strategies, including execution of internal and external hedges as well as perform plausibility check of the hedging requests of Yunex entities, develop appropriate trading strategy and execute it across a variety of derivate products (FX/IR/Commodities) with external counterparts to the best interest of the company
- Advising Yunex entities on the economic impacts of foreign exchange, respective pricing and contract decisions to ensure cost-efficient and holistic FX management strategy as well as calculating FX-rates to be applied by the Yunex entities in the project bidding phase is another part of your responsibilities
- You will perform treasury and hedge accounting activities in close cooperation with the accounting department, constantly check financial markets and related regulatory developments and negotiate FX lines with core banks.
- You monitor foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity portfolios, calculate daily and monthly intergroup FX- and interest rates and drive periodic reporting and discussions with our financial leadership team on hedging program results
Depending on your background and experience, you will have the opportunity to learn from and support other Treasury functions including cash- and liquidity management related topics as well as guaranty, pensions or insurance management.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or in a related field, ideally supplemented by additional finance-related qualifications (e.g. CFA).
- You have experience in Corporate Finance and/or Commercial and/or Banking work experience, with meaningful experience in FX, interest rate markets, systems, analysis, and trade execution. Specifically, profound experience trading FX-, IR- and Commodity hedging instruments is required.
- Proven Corporate Treasury and Treasury accounting knowledge, especially regarding hedge accounting is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of FiS Integrity is a plus.
- You are strong team-player with efficient and accurate way of working and persuasive communicator in English. German skills are a Plus.
- You are strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution, strong problem-solving skills, and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a highly demanding and dynamic environment.
Getting in touch with us
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either