Change the future with us!
Are you also dedicated to tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity? Joining Siemens means, embracing change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Come onboard and let us focus together on what is truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world!
Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction, the Technical Property Manager will manage the day-to-day Siemens activities for the assigned properties and support the Local and Regional Asset Managers by being the point of contact for key stakeholders and the customers. The role also ensures efficient and consistent operation of all facility activities to meet contractual obligations with respect to the properties portfolio of Siemens, achieving our FM outsourcing objectives of cost savings, consistency and risk management and to effectively deliver the day-to-day operation.
- Proactively engage stakeholders to ensure that the onsite customer's expectations are met.
- Build and develop effective client/stakeholder relationships across the sites.
- Key point of contact for all facilities services in the Siemens's premises.
- Drives a positive work environment and utilize effective communication skills.
- Ensure the provision of a safe working environment.
- Monitors and oversees the work of external contractors to ensure terms of agreements are met and work is completed satisfactorily. Proactively manage key suppliers to deliver within agreed SLAs. Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across the portfolio to balance coverage and performance needs with the delivery of service excellence.
- Manage the Control of Contractors, review risk assessments, method statements and support approvals of permits to work.
- Lead and implement all environmental programs and initiatives as well as audits; Support with Energy saving objectives.
- Collects and analyzes a variety of complex data and information, including utility costs and usage. Performs statistical analysis and summarizes findings in applicable reports or other communication mediums.
- Develop, prepare, and explain the annual facility budget, quarterly forecasts, and business plans. Control budget cost where applicable.
- Support Statutory Compliance on sites ensuring statutory compliance reports are received in a timely manner.
- Participates in/on a variety of client facing engagements (e.g. meetings, committees, including chairing, task forces, and/or other related groups) to communicate information regarding services, programs, areas of opportunity, and/or other pertinent information as appropriate.
- Experience in facilities, property management or related field.
- Experience of Managing Stakeholders.
- Experience working in technology/software/industrial environment.
- Ability to manage complex, multi-discipline projects involving multiple locations.
- Excellent organizational and communication skill (both written and oral).
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch.
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands.
- Good understanding of soft services. along with operational knowledge of Hard services.
- Excellent planning/organizing skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable presenting information to large groups.
- The ability to effectively prioritize work with competing priorities.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, PLANON, and SAP.
What does Siemens offer you?
At Siemens, you will join an environment that cares about you. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Furthermore, we offer:
- At least 31 days of annual leave.
- Flexible working conditions: 2 to 3 days a week working from home.
- Benefits@work: online store with additional benefits for Siemens employees.
- Training program customized to your personal career needs.
- A competitive base pay, in line with the general Belgian labour market.
- A financial care program including a pension plan, death & invalids’ coverage, and an extended medical insurance: hospitalisation, ambulant costs (dental & optical cost), …
- An employee assistance program, focused on mental and physical well-being.
- And so much more!
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time