Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Senior Applications Engineer – Functional Verification
Job Location: Longmont, CO
Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA!
Siemens EDA (formerly Mentor Graphics) is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world create new and innovative products. Each year, our customers use our technologies and tools to push their design and development boundaries to deliver smaller, faster, and more reliable products.
Support the sales and use of Siemens EDA Integrated Circuit Verification Solution (ICVS) technologies in the design and verification of complex ASIC & FPGA designs for the most advanced semiconductor companies. This position brings the technical role to the Americas' Account team, based in the Denver, Colorado area. As a Functional Verification Application Engineer, you will be contributing to increasing the deployment and adoption of Functional Verification products within existing customers and developing new customers. You will: work with account managers to determine sales execution strategy, identify and qualify engagements, define evaluation and benchmark criteria, execute technical campaigns to meet established goals, and provide best-in-class support.
The Functional Verification Applications Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership on all aspects of sales campaigns
- Contributing to and executing pre-sales and post-sales account strategies as a member of the sales team
- Qualifying the technical viability of sales opportunities and communicating them to the sales team
- Articulating technical requirements and influencing product engineering to shape product direction to meet customer needs
- Leading technical presentations, delivering demonstrations, and driving evaluations and benchmarks
- Effectively positioning Siemens EDA products, solutions, and their value proposition to shape the sales strategy
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with customers
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar field is required
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the EDA or semiconductor fields focusing on functional verification
- Working knowledge in the areas of System Verilog, UVM, and System Verilog Assertions is required
- A strong understanding of ASIC and FPGA design and functional verification flows is required
- Strong knowledge of functional-level functional verification methodologies is essential
- Experience with emulation methodology, static verification, or formal verification is a plus
- Good presentation and communication skills are essential.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Previous Applications Engineering experience is a plus
This position is in the Denver, Colorado area with as much as 40% travel. It will require immediate relocation if the candidate does not reside in this area.
This job is based in Longmont, Colorado. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com
In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
The Total Cash Compensation range for this position in Longmont, Colorado is $113,000 to $227,000 with 20% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.