Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. What you will do for Siemens: This position requires the coordination and delivery of multiple, simultaneous Building Automation projects of various complexities. The Project Manager is financially responsible for all project facets, including project billing, job cost reporting, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Review project specifications, drawings and project specific documents to establish project intent.
- Develop and maintain a project schedule and coordinate needs with the project team. Identify time sensitive installation needs.
- Manage the requisition of supplies and materials to complete projects.
- Review plans and specifications and participate in project cost reviews.
- Assist Operations Manager in the solicitation and contracting of subcontractors.
- Conduct an orientation for project technicians and provide all necessary project documentation including scope of work, drawings, applicable specifications, application engineered drawings, project contacts, etc.
- Weekly tracking of resource and project progress and posting.
- Document project events that impact the schedule, scope of work, and project efficiency.
- Pursue project specific change order opportunities.
- Coordinate and pursue project specific billing. Coordinate with Accounting team and Operations Manager (as needed).
- Schedule project specific commissioning resources; and communicate commissioning documentation.
- Expedite the return of project specific mark-ups for As-Built development.
- Complete all project specific close-out documentation.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Completion of AAS, or BSME BSEE preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of project management experience in the HVAC controls industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of HVAC industry applications, ability to read and understand MEP drawings and specifications, and electrical, network and control wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of industry standard communication protocols such as Ethernet, Modbus, BACnet and LON.
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Individual must possess a valid driver's license in good standing.
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, Dental and Vision plans with options from which to choose
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays and floating holidays Restricted
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Overtime, on-call pay, company uniform and vehicle, for eligible positions Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020 Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.