We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- Together with the sales colleagues you are developing the contractual and further commercial structuring of complex offers and customer contracts as well as the provision of support in sales controlling.
- You comment on contracts in the offering process pragmatically and with an eye for the essentials to ensure risk minimization - always with regard to the respective customer needs.
- Together with our sales colleagues you support on contract negotiations with our global customers, who are investing internationally.
- You support sales and finance colleagues at headquarters and in the regions with regard to the acquisition of new orders and contribute to the preparation of the Siemens internal LoA process (Limits of Authority = approval process).
- You optimize offers for the business model, that will be chosen (for example, Consortium Contract, Direct Business, New Collaboration Model).
- You are the contact person in sales with regard to other business issues (customs duties, bonds, guarantees, terms of payment, currency hedging, price guidance) and are supported by the specialist departments.
- You are able to use the LoA tool, are aware of the requirements towards an LoA and can execute it for HQ offers.
- You have the competency to identify and evaluate optimization opportunities throughout the sales process.
- You have a bachelor´s degree in business administration.
- You have first experience related to commercial contracts and experience in commercial sales, ideally within the Siemens Group.
- Basic experience in negotiating customer contracts and knowledge about the critical topics related to terms and conditions and their effect on the hardware technology is obligatory.
- You have been a part of a sales team, are used to working across regions and have been exposed to intercultural sensitivity.
- International experience is desirable but not a must.
- You are an expert in handling MS Office products and have already gained experience with SAP.
- You are characterized as a person with high level communication skills, analytical skills, team orientation, resilience, and social competence.
- You are committed and flexible and have already successfully proven your independent and results-oriented way of working.
- You are open to travel internationally if needed and have in addition to German language skills, also fluent English skills.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time