Siemens Digital Industries Software in Hungary is looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our Global Customer Outcomes team for our Central Eastern Europe region. This role will act as part of a Regional Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
You will be responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for DISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support, post production support) in order for the Siemens DI Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
Our Customers …
Many manufacturing companies are partnering with Siemens to build their Digital Thread; the computer systems that give them the capability of electronically linking virtual simulations, design and testing, to physical manufacturing. These Customers are in the Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Products & Packaging, Electronics, Medical Device, and Semiconductor industries where this technology gives them a competitive advantage.
Companies select Siemens because we have an end-to-end Digital Thread solution, available today - not just a part of the solution or something on a roadmap. This architect position is to become a member of a services team that works with the Customer manufacturing facilities – where the designs and simulations culminate in manufactured products – to deploy our industry leading Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software.
our Challenge …
As a member of the MOM Services team, be a subject matter expert. Consult on solutions using Siemens MOM software – assist with the installation, configuration, extension, and deployment of these solutions. Enable our Customers on their journey to realize their Digital Thread by integrating the solutions with their manufacturing equipment, enterprise software, and other solutions – expertly leading our Customers to solutions that provide true value.
Who we are looking for…
Siemens will train you in our methodologies, best practices, and solutions - including our MOM Opcenter software products, previously known as Simatic IT. We need you to already have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Strong analytical, communication and teamwork skills.
- Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries is an added advantage: CPG, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Electronics.
- 3+ years’ experience deploying Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and peripheral manufacturing software solutions.
- Deployment experience with Opcenter or other MES software.
- An understanding of common manufacturing systems and industry best practices
- Experience with software development lifecycles and tools
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with good communication skills
- Mostly work remotely, but able and willing to travel 25-50% of the time
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around MES, ERP, PLM, WMS and other Enterprise Systems is an added advantage.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the EU. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in Hungary.
What you will do...
- Provide technical support for proof of concepts and demonstration/prototypes.
- Provide input into, and generate documentation, to support effort estimates, and/or customer response documentation/Statement of work (SOW).
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customer, external customers, and technical peers to support effective delivery.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations.
- Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner, as required by defined project activities, ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively.
- Understand the context of the customer project, its contract type, key deliverables and engagement model.
- Understand the work breakdown for the assigned work stream, how any associated deployment templates will align, its relationship to other work streams and the overall customer solution.
- Provide support for estimation of time frames, work package breakdown, capability definitions required to successfully implement the project.
- Contribute to the generation of relevant level of project support documentation in line with Siemens or customer Project Management Methodology.
- Understand customer’s business goals, objectives and needs and the general business environment.
- Install and undertake configuration tasks using tool kits and using Best Practices, industry standards and Siemens PLM Software approved solution techniques.
- Develop test strategies/plans and perform testing activities, reporting results and resolving issues.
- Development and deliver interfaces with other systems as required by the solution design.
- Provide specialist technical support for product related issues, resolving implementation, configuration and integration issues not related to product quality by undertaking root cause analysis of critical problems and apply appropriate resolution, including liaison with customer and/or third-party resources.
- Interact with product development on product related issues that are impacting the performance of the customers’ solution, registering and tracking customer specific PR's where appropriate.
About Us …
Siemens is a large international corporation with diverse manufacturing interests. This includes a digital industries software division that is focused on external sales, maintenance, and deployment of software that enables the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0). Our customers are therefore progressive thinkers, pursuing change that will make them market leaders.
Our products and services are based on Microsoft technologies, which scale for both small or medium companies, and large multi-national corporations. This position is with the Siemens services team that architects and deploys MOM solutions in the CEE region and potentially in EMEA.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time