Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician.
This is a role well-suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Hands-on troubleshooting of equipment such as conveyors, stretch wrappers, carton erectors
- Non-machine preventative maintenance throughout the distribution center
- Repair and installation of office lighting, office furniture, and electrical circuits.
- Assisting in equipment installation and maintenance planning/scheduling
- Other miscellaneous maintenance and facility support tasks
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in an industrial setting
- Electrical systems and motor controls (3 phase 480VAC)
- Reading and understanding blueprints, drawings, sketches, layouts, and equipment manuals
- Preventative maintenance processes
- HVAC and plumbing preferred
- Fire control systems preferred
- Able to drive powered industrial equipment such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 3 + years’ demonstrated experience in facilities maintenance, preferable in distribution center
- Strong mechanical and problem-solving aptitude
- Working knowledge of safety protocols for electrical, mechanical and maintenance work
- Able to work independently
- Demonstrates initiative
- Ability to learn and apply policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Math and reading skills, and basic computer operation skills
- The ability to receive, understand and accurately respond to questions and direction from supervisors / managers and other company personnel
- Good computer skills
- Able to climb stairs and ladders, working from heights up to 45 feet
- Must be able to work in a cold environment for extended period of time and occasionally in extreme cold
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. without assistance
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Preferred skills to have for the success in this role
- High school diploma or equivalent
*Pay rate starting at a minimum of $27 hr
*15% Shift Differential for 3rd Shift Roles
*Sign-On Bonus eligible - $5,000
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.