Siemens Healthineers India is looking for a HR Business Partner for its Capability/Development Centre in Bengaluru.
Internal Title: HR Business Partner Professional
Business Title: Deputy General Manager - Human Resources
• Actively engage with the leadership teams in understanding the business objectives, challenges, opportunities and facilitate solutions and people strategies to address those challenges.
• Provide executive coaching to leaders on leadership strategies, organizational effectiveness, and collaboration for achieving business goals.
• Be a Talent Advocate; gaining a deep understanding of succession benches, development needs and career opportunities . Connect talent & leadership across Healthineers.
• Drive and manage organizational change management and culture development initiatives that support the business in its innovation and growth objectives.
• Partner with senior leadership to embed a continuous focus on a high performance culture to enhance organizational capabilities and build a robust talent pipeline.
• Educate leadership on changing workforce trends and identify opportunities for initiatives to proactively adapt to these changes. This may include organization wide competency assessments, capability/expertise gap analysis and resulting alignments.
• Collaborate with Centers of Excellence (COE’s )in driving and effectively supporting business initiatives & priorities.
• Partner with the assigned COE’s to identify trends & solutions in talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, employee development, and employee relations issues.
• Manage Industrial Relations topics through relevant CoE.
Education, Experience and Skills :
• 8-10 years of successful experience with increasing responsibility in a human resources business partner capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above
• Management degree in human resources field
• Strong consulting and problem solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong change management skills demonstrated through prior work experience
• Establish and maintain effective relationships and gain reputation as trusted advisor and business partner
• Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, and presentation skills
• The proven ability to work in highly matrixed organization
About the organization
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. Patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health, enterprise services and cancer care.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time