Organization: Smart Infrastructure, EA BU
Mode of Employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
• Execute studies on the analysis, planning and operation of microgrid and distributed energy system by using proper simulation tool.
• Prepare technical proposal and offer in microgrid and integrated energy business with specific focus on decarbonization and digital solutions.
• Prepare technical agreement and work with BA colleague to close contract process
• Other tasks include but not limited to support technical development of portfolio, promote solutions to external customers, SI sales and other SI BUs.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Master’s degree in electrical engineering, energy and power engineering, power system, etc
• Minimum five years’ experience in technical oriented positions in areas of distributed energy system, renewable energy, microgrid and knowledge of analysis, planning and operation of electrical power and energy networks. Experiences on digital applications such as big data, machine learning and IoT related field are highly appreciated.
• Experience in using programs for the planning of distributed energy is a plus.
• Working experience in energy investment companies or design institute is a plus.
• Customer orientation, experience in project work and having capability and motivation for teamwork, quality and results focus.
• Business fluent English.
• Proficient use of MS Windows and MS Office.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time