Job Title: R&D Engineer (Power system protection) 电力系统保护应用开发工程师
Department: Research & Development
Location： Nanjing, China
Responsibilities / Duties
You will have the opportunity to use the full range of your professional experience to involve in the development of Power Automation and Protection Software. You will be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and documentation.
- Products development and maintenance.
- New technology and algorithm study and verification.
- Requirement engineering, architecture design, coding, debugging, documentation and test.
- Design and implement functional user story with consideration of non-functional user story (e.g. performance, stability and maintainability).
- Consider and design test automation during integration and test to improve overall test efficiency.
- Bug fixing and maintenance of responsible components/products.
Contacts / Interfaces
- R&D Team within SPA and in Headquarters
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering, automation or related.
- English – Advanced level in spoken and written
- >2 years working experience within electricity related area
- Experience with development on embedded system
- Experience on power system protection such as line differential protection, transformer differential protection, feeder protection, generator protection etc.
- Domain knowledge in Electrical engineering and Power system protection.
- Good at C/C++ programming.
- Python and MATLAB will be a plus.
- Familiar with embedded system such as VxWorks/Linux/uCOS etc.
- Good development skills such as diagnostic and debugging.
- Good at communication and coordination.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time