- Manage the project for time, quality, cost, customer satisfaction and measure the performance using appropriate tools and maintain comprehensive project documentation minimize project risks. Optimize the process for project management and standardize the process and rules in ADV D.
- Coordinate internal and partner resources for project staffing with suitable skillset and seniority levels across competence pools.
- Translate business strategy, roadmap and feature delivery into solution definition that can be communicated to all project team members/stakeholders.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical Feasibility; Adjust the scope of work according to the needs of the company.
- Select and manage appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall). Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs; be accountable for iteration planning, tracking, reporting, delivery scope, prioritization, estimates, risks, and financials for the client engagement.
- Establish an effective relationship with the client, including managing client’s expectation and maintaining the health and productivity for everyone involved and leverage successful stories to support further project opportunities on the same client.
- Facilitate a group of intelligent and talented professionals who work together as a team and ensure a healthy project environment for people, boosting team performance; Ensure that the project team’s delivers what the customer is expecting and be a coach and provide feedback, directing the development of each team member.
- Prepare digital solutions to internal colleague and external customers through presentations, workshops in responsible sectors. Craft compelling and holistic solution vision, user stories, acceptance criteria and SOW.
- Bachelor degree and above in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science or other relevant field.
- PMP/Agile CSM/TOGAF certification is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management with experience of leading or managing JAVA development projects as a must.
- Basing in or willing to relocate to Suzhou is a must.
- Industry knowhow/experience (from end user or service provider perspective) in discrete manufacturing, logistic, health, automotive, food & beverage etc. industries is preferred.
- Knowledge of typical industrial software (such as ERP, MES, and PLM) is preferred.
- JAVA coding experience is a plus.
- Product management experience (e.g. requirement analysis, prototype design) is a plus.
- Consulting project experience is a plus.
- Fluent English skill in both written and spoken language is preferred.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time