Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for an Energy Engineer, to be hired with an Apprenticeship contract for its premises in Milan.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
The candidate will be hired in EPS (Energy Performance Services) team within the Smart Infrastructure/Regional Service and Solutions Division.
The candidate will be supporting the team in the development of energy audits and proposals of energy efficiency measures (EEM) within industrial or tertiary buildings.
In particular the candidate will be supporting the EPS technical team by:
- Collecting relevant data about the site building and facility, also by taking part into on site inspections
- Elaborating and analysing the collected data in order to describe the status of art and enable for the identification of potential EEM
- Carrying out energy and costs savings simulations
- Getting in touch with third party technologies suppliers
- Reporting about the results
The candidate will also take actively part to the continuous EPS quality process improvement according to internal Siemens procedures but also relevant standards, like UNI CI 11352m and international protocols like IPMVP.What you need to bring with you
- Master’s Degree in Energy Engineering (preferably)
- Interest in energy efficiency technologies, especially in industrial field
- Critical approach in analysing data
- Curiosity in understanding and learning more and more
- Enthusiasm and passion toward learning and continuous improvement
- Proactive and prepositive approach in the collaboration with the team
- Ability to communicate with the different stakeholders
- Proficiency in English and Microsoft Office applications
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Ground breaking tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time