1. Create Drawing/BOM for new orders.
2. Provide technical support to QM/SCM PP.
3. Support QCC for offer with drawing/electric diagram, also to clarify cost adjustment factor comparing with standard MLFB.
4. Responsible for technical clarification with OEM partner.
5. Support OEM manufacturing if needed.
6. Finish other temporary jobs assigned by line manager.
1. At least 5 years working experience in motor industry, familiar with 1MC0 motor/generator is preferred.
2. Engineering background. Solid knowledge at motor structure design & manufacture process.
3. Familiar with engineering tools, such as TC/SAP/NX.
4. Good communication, team player, self-motivated.
oriented, strong execution ability.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time