What part will you play?
- As part of the Business Excellence team, you contribute to the goals of driving the digital roadmap, supporting efficient processes, and fostering collaborative innovation and learning globally across Equity.
- You bring value to the EQ business transformation by developing risk management solutions to monitor and visualize emerging portfolio risks and to support the execution of portfolio value creation activities across teams and regions.
- You are the Business Excellence primary contact for specialists from the regions and bring a structured, user-centered approach.
- You proactively implement needed solutions based on your experience with visualization tools, low-code, or no-code tools such as KNIME or Alteryx.
- You think critically about existing processes and put forth new insights to further advance EQ.
- With your affinity for new IT solutions, you explore digitalization products and tools for their relevance to EQ portfolio monitoring and risk management.
- You think and act in ecosystems and maintain relationships with stakeholders through clear and efficient written and verbal communication.
- University degree in a relevant field of study.
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience. Preference for experience in a financial services, an asset management, or a private equity firm or a consulting company with a focus on financial services.
- Strong interest in digitalization and a proven change-agent ideally with experience in developing and implementing digital use cases.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work iteratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a "can-do" attitude.
- Growth mindset and curiosity to understand user needs and connect them to technology solutions.
- Affinity for working in international teams and driving team results.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time