Executive - Bid
Kalwa, Mumbai | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Responsible in Siemens internal processes, LOAs, bid calculations, bidder eligibility evaluation and documentation.
- Should be efficient and able to drive bid preparation with internal and external stake holders
· Able workout various scenarios /options for competitive bidding/Proposals
· Expertise in bids involving Signaling & Telecom work, civil work , electronic interlocking etc. bid like DFCC, NCRTC, Rail Tel etc.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years along with bachelor’s degree or postgraduate in engineering along with experience in signaling bids for Mainline signaling and MSDAC work in for Mobility RI
- Support sales for product offers, orders, customer co ordinations etc
- Excellent skills on power point presentation and Excel
- Good communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time