Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as
in the field of DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING. As member of the sales team, vou will be responsible to execute sales targets and activities in order to increase our sales volume for Hungary. There is a need to adapt and work in a complex and continously changing environment. The team is excellent, the deadlines are short. You will be in close contact with our product specialist, projectmanagers and service engineers as well. Your main focus will be on our customers’ needs, and you will support them to find the best solution to their need.
Your main responsibilities are
- planning and executing own acquisition-steps (visits, phone acquisition, mails, presentations) in Hungary at assigned customers,
- building and maintaining long-term, quality relationships with assigned customers;
- providing information via CRM for forecasts and budgeting;
- spotting opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions;
- working out offers, handling contracts, negotiating with the sales manager about discounts and conditions
- getting to know the main features of Siemens Healthineers product portfolio, and keeping this knowledge up-to-date
- you will need to have a good overview about our competitiors’ portfolio as well
As an applicant, you have:
- University degree, preferably connected to health sciencies
- min. 1-3 years experience in health industry
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills including conflict handling
- Strong sales attitude:
o keen to cultivate his/her customer relationship network
o conscious and trained about the process of selling
o willing to think together with the customer about future possibilities, solutions
- Strong presentation skills
- Good command of MS Office applications (word, excel, powerpoint etc.)
- Previous experience with CRM systems is an advantage
- Ability to work independently in a complex and dynamic environment
- Proactive, agile and helpful personality
- High level of stress tolerance
- - good compensation package
- - opportunity to grow professionally while being a member of a great team
How to apply?
Just follow the link and create an account on our carrier portal. Please focus on position relevant knowledge and experience in your CV, and let us know your motivation to work with us.Siemens Healthineers stands for culture diversity and inclusion. Check for yourself by applying for our position and let us prove to you that we do what we say!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Kft.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time