The Senior Cybersecurity Professional will be responsible for the operation of one or more services in the Cloud Cybersecurity Protection Department. The services are focused on ensuring the correct level of protection to Siemens Cloud Environments.
This is your challenge:
- Responsibility for the design, development and running of the service.
- The definition of the service roadmap in accordance with the clients and ensuring the adherence to the roadmap.
- Managing the backlog.
- Monitoring of service activities.
- Responsibility for the continuous improvement of the service.
- Capacity planning of the team and the service.
What are we looking for?
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to build a vision and share it with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Cloud cybersecurity would be a must.
- Organize meetings with stakeholders.
- The use of Agile practices such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Energetic and matured and focus on collective success.
- Demonstrate commitment & Team Spirit by inspiration, exemplary, care and sustainability.
- Effective interpersonal skills in a multicultural team environment.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
- Understanding customers' cybersecurity business, processes, and challenges.
- 4 + years of experience in Cybersecurity;
- Cloud expertise is a plus;
- Excellent English communication skills (C1);
- CISSP, CISSM, CompTIA Security/A/N +, CCNA is desired, but not required.
What do we offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs;
- Shareholding plans for the employee.
This job is open to hire in Portugal, Spain or Germany. Please, submit your CV in English.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time