WE are advisors to the Managing Board and Audit Committee on Risk related topics.
YOU are a Project Manager who will help us develop and deliver our work to Siemens business executives.
Come join us and make a difference!!
With Controlling and Finance and Assurance (CF A), you will:
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s operational and financial environment and develop understanding of business processes, goals, and strategy in order to provide analysis and interpretation to management
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business partner and help manage risks for the company
- Lead audit prioritization and execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified and addressed
- Lead closing meetings with Senior Management and drive discussions about conclusions and next steps from the engagement
- Lead team of Audit Professionals and ensure accurate resource management for the various Audit engagements
- Live the CF A People Strategy; manage your team by example, be a career coach and mentor, contribute to recruiting activities
What you need to make real what matters.
- Senior Audit Associate role requires 7 to 10 years of relevant operations experience in industries like Siemens (technology, software, manufacturing, product business) or comparable experience in a consulting firm
- Strong academic history (degree in Engineering, Business, PHD or similar)
- Strong experience and in-depth knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Project operations, PMP, Six Sigma, PM@Siemens, etc.
- Strong leadership skills, influencer, inspiring and motivating person.
- Experienced working and managing within an International Business are helpful
- Commitment to continuous learning and education
- Demonstrated history of career advancement
- English is required with the ability to speak, write, read and interpret documents
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotely culture
- Experience in data modeling and dashboard tools (i.e. tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI etc.)
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons. Vaccination status will be requested at onboarding. Siemens uses a third-party provider to securely capture COVID-19 vaccine verification data in an electronic upload. While vaccination is not required for the position you have accepted, you will be informed if vaccination is required at any time in the future during your employment with Siemens. If you do not wish to become vaccinated due to a legally protected reason, you will have the opportunity to request an accommodation
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
As software and digitalization gains increasing significance in Siemens, our Operational and Finance Audit Practice is looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive person with a holistic and digital attitude who can not only demonstrate their own expertise but also encourage and empower others to give their best?
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.