The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose. At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience. Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers. Are you one of them? Join us!
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
Targets of this function: SAP BASIS responsibility for administration and operation in complex and critical on hybrid Siemens services as well as service and operations enhancement. Organization and assurance of proper functioning of SAP systems. Coordination/execution of administrative tasks, coordination of requirements, changes, and resource planning with customer.
Key figures of this function:
- High complexity regarding business impact and service provision (business critical services)
- Responsibility for compliance with schedule and function scope/quality
- Timely, cost efficient and requirement-based realization of customer requests
- Compliance with SLAs
- Customer satisfaction
- Design and management of business critical, complex, and highly available IT systems and solutions (hardware and software incl. networks, databases, use of operating systems etc.) with high level of security
We are looking for:
- Academic degree and long-time work experience required or similar vocational education and long-time work experience in the area of responsibility
- Several years' experience in realization of IT projects
- Experience in functional leadership, also with external personnel
- Experience in collaboration within global teams
- Involvement in on-call duty (24/7) required to guarantee systems availability
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time