Job Description: Team Assistant
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- Responsible for onboarding process Validation, onboarding process assistance (sharing HR deck etc), AMEX/PKI processes assistance
- Responsible for addition/ query resolution in various tools e.g., TMS annual budgets and completes analysis of monthly budget activity.
- Schedules appointments and meetings and writes respective minutes and protocols.
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements, VISA appointments, documents collection, interacting with CWT, connect with Travel agents
- Coordination for organizing, Offline events, get togethers – venue booking, communication to teams, Negotiations with Vendors, Polls and mails,
- Organize team lunch/dinners, trainings – Gather training needs, communicate training plans
- New Employee queries and redirection to HR/other tools
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts, and briefings
- Assist in integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
What do I bring with me?
- You should have minimum experience of 3-5 years with bachelor’s degree or post-graduation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time