Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then we have an opportunity for a Clinical Engagement Officer to join our Managed Equipment Services (MES) team based at Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH) in Perth, reporting to the Clinical Engagement Manager.
This position requires a highly motivated and team-oriented candidate to deliver a high-quality Managed Equipment Service which includes liaising with Clinical staff to provide an avenue for open communication and problem solving relating to medical equipment. You are required to prioritise patient outcomes, generate best value for WA Health service at FSH and demonstrate the core values of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Satisfying the customer's needs for medical equipment in accordance with Managed Equipment Service contractual obligations
· Liaising with Clinical staff, the Facilities Manager and Vendors to ensure that Siemens MES service meets or exceeds expectations
· Liaising with Clinical staff and Vendors to schedule and manage the training requirements for medical equipment across the hospital
· Timely completion of reporting in-line with contractually defined limits, and the ability to communicate these outcomes effectively
· Complying with all Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) policies, site specific policies, service escalation procedures and customer requests
· Maintaining personal knowledge of safety instructions and operational procedures and participation in training courses including 'self-learning', computer-based and on-the-job training, and external training courses as required throughout the course of normal employment.
Your qualifications and experience:
· Health related qualification, e.g., Registered or Enrolled Nurse, Anesthetic Technician, AIN, Allied Health
· Familiar with a Tertiary Hospital clinical environment and workflows
Your attributes and skills:
· Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Problem solving skills in a fast paced environment
· Strong administration or project management skills
· Demonstrated communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close 27 May 2022 or sooner should sufficient applications be received.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time