What will you do if join us?
· You handle the local real estate lifecycle maintenance and customer specific maintenance.
· You develop long-term maintenance plans and applications for maintenance investments.
· You plan and manage technical projects in order to ensure successful implementation.
· You develop and implement technical concepts/projects in order to reduce costs, e.g., maintenance and opex.
· You advise the operational Project Management and customers in building technology aspects.
· You ensure adherence to maintenance principles, guideline and processes.
· You are responsible for the execution of local EHS-aspects and to minimize risks in order to ensure legally compliant operation and live zero harm culture.
· You steer/ensure the adherence to local building standards and regulations, including proper documentation of owned buildings in asset register.
· You maintain your knowledge and good understanding about the technical assets/equipment and its conditions.
· You understand technical interferences and impacts of the technical assets/equipment, taking sustainability and EHS in maintenance into account.
· You understand the cost structure of technical assets/equipment and drivers in detail and monitor the given budget for your projects.
· You act as local interface to Facility Management Providers for hard services.
· You steer and track delivery of hard facility services and review existing services regarding provider quality and customer demand.
· You support the evaluation and selection of outsourced vendor and service provider for hard facility services in alignment with Regional Asset Manager.
Asset Management community. handle customer reporting and Customer Relationship
Who are we looking for?
· 5+ years of experience in corporate real estate with strategy focus and China & Asia-Pacific regional coverage
· Bachelor's degree in real estate, business, engineering or similar program, Master or MBA preferred
· Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations with analytic skills, strategic viewpoint, and financial analysis
· Presentation & documentation skills for managing executive level stakeholders with confidence
· Overall affinity Maintenance Principles, Technical product/system knowledge, Technical Planning/Concept Develop., Project Mgmt. Maintenance SRE, Local codes, EHS Guidelines
· Advanced real estate Data interpretation and SRE Tool Landscape , Analytical solving/decision making
· Knowledge of real estate market as well as Working Environment, Promoting sustainability, Stakeholder Management
· Willingness to deep dive into topics and work on new initiatives
· Open mindedness and ability to think innovatively, excellent communication skills, social competency, international work experience & intercultural sensitivity
· Fluent English; Mandarin or other languages a plus
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time