1. As a Software UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for defining how the software should work from an end user point of view.
2. You will use your background in Interaction Design or UI/UX Design, to contribute to finished product releases.
3. You will work with other team members to solve technical issues and author specifications that communicate customer requirements and define the specific commands and interactions required to satisfy them.
4. You will also build all user interface elements that the end-user interacts with, including images, dialogs and messages.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
Qualified candidates will possess -
1. A degree in Interaction Design or UI/UX Design.
2. 3 to 6 years’ experience in interaction design or UI/UX design.
3. Candidate will need creative and analytic thinking skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and customer relation aptitude.
4. Working knowledge of the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office products is required.
1. Experience with professional Mechanical Design products such as Solid Edge, NX, SOLIDWORKS, Creo, CATIA, Inventor, etc…) or Product Data Management products such as Teamcenter, ENOVIA, Windchill, Autodesk Vault, SOLIDWORKS PDM etc…
2. Knowledge of software life cycle methods or experience working on an Agile/Scrum team
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time