Lead Hardware Design Engineer or Embedded Hardware Design Engineer
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Work as an individual contributor on innovative research and/or development projects.
- Be a “hands-on Technologist”, i.e., translate system level specifications into working logic and hardware
- Take part in other assigned team initiatives from time to time
- Schematic design, entry, and Bill of material preparation
- Knowledge of power budgeting, simulations, and derating analysis
- Board bring-up, testing and troubleshooting of hardware
- Preparing product verification plan and components level validation plan
- Implementation of EMI/EMC reduction methods and EX protection
- Generate intellectual property in business-relevant technology areas.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- In depth understanding of electronic components
- Ability to analyze electric circuits
- Understanding of using test and measurements instruments viz. Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, DMM, Function generator etc. for debugging of circuits
- Working knowledge of interfaces like UART, I2C, SPI
- Preferred if the candidate has an experience writing basic module codes for MCU
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you will get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We are Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time