- Officially opened in 2006, Siemens Technology China is the company’s largest research branch outside Germany, holding nearly 11,000 active patents and patent applications in China.
- ~300 scientists work in world-class innovation labs in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Wuxi, Qingdao, etc.
- We leverage our Company Core Technologies across all businesses for the long-term success of Siemens and its customers. Adhering to the mission of “Be Local, Be Global, Be Open”, Siemens Technology China is dedicating to research, development, and innovation, providing a strong boost to businesses and actively participating in the local R&D ecosystem, building & maintaining the long-term strategic partnership with Tsinghua University and other institutions.
- We are dedicated to developing future proof technologies to solve future Engineering challenges, and provide intuitive, intelligent, and modern engineering platform and tool for automation system containing AI and autonomy.
- Innovation and predevelopment for future engineering software with new technology
- Research and development on web-based engineering software on device level (controllers, or HMIs, or AI devices, or robots) or system level.
- New technology Proposal for automation engineering software platform; Think out of box.
- Technical support for Siemens global product development centers as well as local R&D centers
- Master or PhD of Science Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Automation
- Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or equivalent
- Deep understanding of state of art industry automation technology and industry standards
- Self-motivated and capability for both teamwork and working independently
- Willing to continuous self-learning of new technologies
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of cloud native related technologies will be a plus
- Experience in one or more multi-national companies would be a plus
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time