Part Time Working Student (Risk Management)
For our Financial Services Company, We are looking for Part time Working Students (Risk Management)
What are my responsibilities?
- Support Underwriting process,
- Monitoring and performing all basic KYC controls,
- Coordinate the interaction among the field, Risk and Collection employees
- Prepare Excel reports
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
- Good knowledge of English language
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Strong writing, documentation, and communication skills,
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities,
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finansal Kiralama A.S.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time