If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your function you will support for the planning and l implementation of cybersecurity system and solution requirements as part of international projects for turnkey rail systems based on project requirements.
- You will prepare product and solution security classifications as well as threat and risk analyses (TRA).
- You will also support the preparation of the security concepts and application rules relevant to IT/OT security for the turnkey system projects.
- You will review the system requirement specifications and technical solutions of the subsystems in terms of IT/OT security and compatibility with each turnkey system project.
- Further will you support the planning and implementation of security solutions for railway projects like:
- Network Based Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS)
- Authentication, Authorization & Accounting (AAA)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- End-Point Security
- Security Information und Event Management (SIEM)
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- You will also plan security tests (e.g., penetration tests) and monitor their progress.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have completed a (technical) university degree (masters/bachelors) in computer science or electrical engineering.
- You can offer several years of professional experience in IT/OT security and have comprehensive experience with security architecture, solution engineering or security consulting.
- If you are open to work in international teams, you will be a very welcome addition to our team.
- You can demonstrate a high level of initiative and communication skills.
- You are an assertive team player.
- Fluent English and a willingness to travel internationally on business trips complete your profile.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich � Podru�nica Sarajevo
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time