Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
As part of our global Employer Branding Team, you will contribute to positioning Siemens as the #1 Employer of choice and will support to bring our new Employer Branding strategy a life:
- You collaborate closely with our cross-functional project core team (Corporate Communication and People & Organization) and support in creating management presentations, consolidating required data/feedbacks, and handling ad hoc requests.
- You are aligned with all project team members and support in different Employer Branding workstreams (e.g., Global Employer Branding Toolbox, Job & Career Website, KPI, Social Media Strategy, Community Management).
- You engage with our Employer Branding community globally to gather feedback and support the roll-out and adoption of our global Employer Branding strategy to local/business/country needs (i.e., consulting and governance).
- You act as Employer Branding Ambassador and are constantly updated regarding digital and Employer Branding trends/ rankings.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are enrolled and studying at university (e.g., business, social science, communication) or any other degree.
- You are available (remote work is possible) for 20 hours/week with the outlook to fulltime in semester break.
- You gained already first experiences in Employer Branding and/or Talent Acquisition preferably in global or tech companies.
- Moreover, you are familiar with MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook) and social media.
- You have an analytical and solution orientated thinking.
- You are curious, proactive, highly motivated and enjoy learning. You have excellent communication skills rounded by excellent English language skills.
- You feel inspired by a global, cross-functional, and diverse team and have the cultural sensitivity to interact and collaborate with various stakeholder groups.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions, please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time