The Colombia business is looking for a someone to lead and purposefully expand our footprint. We are looking for a collaborative person with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to shape the direction of a growing organization. This role will be responsible to lead security Process, activities and services in Colombia.Main Challenge
Plans and leads all aspects of security activities in a local organization unit assigned, leads security staff operations (e.g. travel security, facility protection, governance support) and leads security operations on sites.Main Task
- Ensures alignment to defined guidelines, processes, procedures, and performance standards.
- Contributes to budget planning and resource allocation.
- Acts as subject matter lead for large security projects, e.g. SBC or other events.
- Prioritizes and assigns tasks to the team members, and checks accuracy of security operations and conditions.
- Proposes procedures improvements and implements technical infrastructure.
- Leads transactions with involved internal and external parties.
- Responds to operations related enquiries, act as a point of contact
- Reports accurately and timely to accountable management.
- Leads employees in the team assigned.
An above-average professional degree or equivalent
A minimum of 8 years of security experience but 10 years is preferred
Proficiency in english and Spanish (in this role you will have contact with colleagues around the world.Proven experience working in a collaborative team environment
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We apply lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, profit sharing, health benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us +573107741155
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens S.A.S.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time