Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
- Work with our providers to ensure continuous delivery of strategic improvements of the platform
- Ensure DoR for improvements to the platform
- Transform the application as needed to conform with the company digitalization strategy
- Server as a primary point of contact with our service provider to ensure synchronization of goals
- Author acceptance criteria for Stories or large-scale Epics
- Work with the Business Continuity team to verify disaster recovery strategies
- Ensure and document compliance of the platform with necessary regulatory requirements
- Define testing criteria and assist in execution to ensure delivery of acceptance criterion
- Definition and execution of remediation plans for application and platform vulnerabilities
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Ability to work effectively with teams of various technical disciplines across other cultures, regions and countries
- Strong understanding of relational databases such as MS SQL and PostGre SQL
- Experience as Business Analyst or Product Owner within an Agile-Scrum team
- Experience developing with or knowledge of best practice with Java and Groovy
- 2+ years of experience with Systems Administration for Windows operating systems
- An understanding of or experience with mass data transfers between various applications
- 2+ years of experience defining requirements of and interacting with Restful APIs
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam. BS/BA in Comp Sci / Info Systems or related preferred.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
This job may be based in Colorado. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is 62K – 83K.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.