We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
- As part of our service team, you will advise our customers on the development and implementation of their decarbonization strategies, energy efficiency programs, sustainability roadmap and promote our sustainability related portfolio
- You will take on our new customers from the medium and large enterprise segment and co-create a value-based proposal with customers
- With the sales team you are already involved in the acquisition phase and evaluate the requirements of potential customers
- You drive the consulting business profitably and you ensure that all necessary resources are available for growing the business
- Together with our Sales and Product team you will work on defining solutions which are a fit for customers and you record and ensure the implementation of customer requirements independently and help shape our product pipeline for sustainability portfolio
- You implement consulting projects independently. And you’ll work with clients to identify reduction potentials and prepare scenario-based emissions forecasts, roadmaps and implementation plans
- In decarbonization and sustainability reporting in various ESG ratings you support our clients
- You advise clients on sustainability targets according to the Science Based Targets and Net Zero standards
- On social media and at trade shows you represent us
- You have a Master's degree in business management or engineering with focus on energy-/environmental technology or a related field is a plus
- You have initial professional experience as a customer success or key account managers of software solutions in the B2B area that require explanation / consultative selling approach or you have at least long-term experience in management consultancy, in relevant departments of companies, in research or with relevant organization
- Furthermore, you have experience in topics in the area of sustainability / ESG for companies and that you are passionate about sustainability and climate change
- You have demonstrably established and maintained lasting business relationships.
- Ideally, you have experience in the Electrification heavy industry / Mobility / Consumer Goods & Retail, / Finance.
- You have knowledge of the methods and standards of CO2 accounting as well as an affinity for numbers, excellent analytical skills and a good grasp of concepts
- When you are confronted with criticism, you remain calm and composed and you celebrate successes with clients
- You think entrepreneurially and want to support and develop clients in the long term
- Strong presentation and moderation skills, your ability to communicate complex issues convincingly as well as very good English skills (German is a plus) round off your profile
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time